Not even superb service can keep your furnace running perpetually. Parts wear down and more efficient models come along. Whether you’re looking for a necessary replacement or a worthwhile upgrade, homeowners in San Jose can count on IRBIS for superior furnace installation work.
How It Works
With our specialist via phone call or schedule online.
Whole House Inspection
We will inspect the heating, air conditioning system, ductwork, thermostat, air flow delivery, carbon monoxide and electrical components check.
We build options that are designed for your family needs.
Planning/Obtaining a City Permit
Our Inspection coordinator will work with HOA/City to get the city permits and schedule further inspections.
Performing the Work
Our licensed team of technicians will ensure to complete the work by IRBIS standards.
We will provide you a detailed report of completed work with pictures.
Our technicians undergo continued education to make sure they’re familiar with the latest tools and greatest equipment on the market. Because they’re so knowledgeable and because we only use top-shelf furnaces, we offer customers a one-year satisfaction guarantee with their new furnaces. We’re so confident you’ll love your addition that we’ll replace your new unit free of charge if you’re not convinced it’s the unit for you.
Here’s How Our Furnace Installations Work
- Give us a call for a scheduling consultation.
- We inspect the heating system, air conditioning system, electrical, ductwork, airflow delivery as part of a whole house inspection.
- Our personable staff will consult with you and provide a custom solution for your family’s needs.
- We obtain any required city permits.
- Our expert technicians perform the work.
- Once the installation is complete, we perform a walk through.
- We provide you a detailed report with pictures.
- We fill out energy efficiency forms and perform duct leakage tests.
- City officials conduct an onsite inspection.
We’re the Top Cat in Town
Our customers in San Jose, CA, deserve high quality results when it’s time for a home furnace installation. That’s why we extensively train our technicians throughout the year and use only great products. We invest in our business so you see only the best results when you invest in your home.
Game recognizes game. Aside from our glowing customer reviews, our diligence has earned the trust of Carrier, one of the world’s leading HVAC companies. We’ve been recognized as a Carrier Authorized Dealer, meaning Carrier offers a warranty for all installations we perform with its equipment.
If you’re in the San Jose, CA, area, you can arrange for a new furnace replacement or installation by speaking with our friendly scheduling consultants. Simply call 669.COOLING or use our website, and you’ll be on your way to enjoying a reliable, more efficient furnace.