The State of California is funding homeowners to replace their gas furnace and gas water heater with a fully electric heat pump systems! With applicable rebates and eligible equipment — the cost of the replacement can be as low as 0$!
San Mateo and Santa Clara residents are eligible for:
— up to $9,000 in rebates for the heat pump water heater
— up to $5,500 in rebates for the heat pump (HVAC)
— $10,000 0% APR Loan for 5 years (paid through PGE bills)
CALL Irbis today to learn more and see if you qualify for these new water heat pump rebates!
Water Heater Repair
A problem with your water heater can leave your home and family in the cold. It can also put your safety at risk. Fortunately, you can trust IRBIS’s certified water heater technicians to repair your water heater and prevent any additional issues this winter.
How It Works
With our specialist via phone call or schedule online.
Whole House Inspection
We will inspect the heating, air conditioning system, ductwork, thermostat, air flow delivery, carbon monoxide and electrical components check.
We build options that are designed for your family needs.
Planning/Obtaining a City Permit
Our Inspection coordinator will work with HOA/City to get the city permits and schedule further inspections.
Performing the Work
Our licensed team of technicians will ensure to complete the work by IRBIS standards.
We will provide you a detailed report of completed work with pictures.
Water Heater Repair By Industry-Leading Professionals
Water Heater issues take many shapes and forms. No matter what kind of heating problem you have, IRBIS can fix it. Our certified technicians can complete any type of water heater repair, no matter how big or small it is. They are professional, courteous, and committed to getting the job done right and promptly, so your comfort and safety are quickly restored.
Why IRBIS is the best:
IRBIS Is Always Ready to Help
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we install extremely reliable models and high-quality replacement parts. These parts are stocked in our trucks. Therefore, when our technicians arrive and diagnose the problem, they can often repair any water heater in the same visit. We’ll also keep you informed with text alerts so you know when they expect to arrive.
Our technicians are fully trained to troubleshoot and correct any issue with a gas or electric water heater. If your water heater suddenly stops working, there may be additional problems such as a gas leak or electrical short. These cannot wait, which is why we act quickly to ensure your comfort and safety.
We also offer discounts, financing, and other opportunities to save, such as maintenance plans, so you get the water heater repairs you need and save over the long run.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair
Most of the time, you’ll notice something doesn’t seem right. The issue may be subtle or inconsistent. However, ignoring it will lead to bigger issues and possibly water heater failure. You can prevent this by calling a water heater repair company for the following issues:
- Inconsistent Hot Water Supply: Fluctuating water temperatures are inconvenient but are more subtle compared to some other issues. They could mean mineral deposits are building up in the water heater tank or the heating element is starting to go bad. A well-functioning water heater will keep your water supply at a consistent temperature.
- Unusual Noises: Noises from the unit can indicate a buildup of calcium and dirt at the bottom of the tank. They can be addressed by flushing the water heater. Otherwise, the tank could be damaged, requiring more expensive repairs. Call for help if you hear popping, rumbling, or high-pitched whining sounds from your water heater.
- Leaks and Water Damage: A leak can be as subtle as water trickling down the side of the tank. Hot water leakage can damage your home and lead to mold that can put the health of your family at risk. Water damage can affect floors, furnishings, and building materials and lead to extremely costly repairs and restorations.
Why Choose IRBIS for Water Heater Repair
We’re the preferred South Bay water heater services company for a few reasons. Our team is committed to providing our customers with a high level of care. At IRBIS, you can always expect high-quality service tailored to your needs and our:
- Local Expertise: We understand the needs of clients throughout the region and know the area well. This means we can reach you quickly in an emergency and ensure hot water is always available when you need it.
- Certified Technicians: Our technicians are licensed by the state of California. They also hold a range of certifications that ensure they have the knowledge, skills, and expertise to diagnose and resolve any water heater problem and fix it right the first time.
- Prompt and Reliable Repairs: At IRBIS, our technicians are always prompt and ready to address the problem. They arrive in trucks stocked with the parts and tools required to get started and complete the job in one visit. We also offer a 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee.
Common Water Heater Issues
The most common issues we’re called out to address with water heaters include:
- Faulty Thermostat: A malfunctioning thermostat may provide poor control or send incorrect or no signals to the heating components. Water temperatures may be inconsistent, or you may not have hot water at all.
- Sediment Buildup: Sediment accumulation can reduce the capacity of the tank and affect heating efficiency. It can potentially damage the tank by corroding its lining; sediment can also get into water supply pipes and cause damage there.
- Pilot Light Issues: If the pilot light goes out frequently or it’s difficult to light, the water heater may have a faulty thermocouple or a bad gas valve. There could also be a problem with a burner or vent. No matter the cause, it can be hazardous, so don’t wait to call a repair contractor.
Also, call for assistance if water is taking longer to heat up, appears rusty or discolored, or isn’t flowing as strongly. Whether your water is cold or too hot, have the unit looked at by a professional.
Our Water Heater Repair Services
IRBIS provides a comprehensive set of water heater repair services under one roof. You can count on us for:
- Thorough System Diagnosis: Our team is capable of inspecting every component of your water heater to determine the root cause of whatever issue you are having. Next, they’ll explain your repair options and provide an upfront quote.
- Gas Water Heater Repair: A problem with a gas water heater can increase the risk of an explosion or release of fumes. Our technicians know how to safely work around a gas unit and fully repair it.
- Electric Water Heater Repair: We have expertise in diagnosing and repairing issues with electric water heaters, such as faulty heating elements, bad wiring, and other issues that can affect function and safety.
- Tankless Water Heater Repair: On-demand hot water systems have different requirements than conventional ones. We can fix problems with gas jets, electric ignition systems, and heat exchangers.
- Efficient Repairs: The repair process starts with a full evaluation, allowing our technicians to find a quick and effective solution. They have the parts they need onboard their trucks. Once the issue is identified, it will be fixed immediately.
- Replacement Parts: We use only high-quality, manufacturer-approved parts. This ensures durable, reliable equipment is used to restore the function of your water heater and reduce the risk of further issues.
Preventive Maintenance Tips
We’re here to address any problem. However, you can reduce the chances of needing water heater repair in San Jose with the following tips:
- Regular Flushing: Schedule routine flushing to prevent sediment buildup. The process should be left to a professional familiar with every step and who can spot any potential issues.
- Temperature Setting Guidance: The safest and most efficient setting is around 120℉. The default setting is usually 140℉, but this can result in scalding. Setting the unit below 120℉ increases the risk of bacteria.
- Timely Leak Detection: Finding and fixing leaks prevents water damage, mold, and high water bills. Call for help if you notice water dripping from a water heater, damp spots or discoloration on walls or ceilings, or spikes in water usage.
Call IRBIS Today
Our South Bay and East Bay HVAC experts are prepared to address any water heater problem you may have. We’re committed to high-quality service and ensuring your system is functioning properly, safely, and efficiently. Promptly addressing issues protects your home and comfort. For water heater repair in San Jose and surrounding areas, submit our online inquiry form, use our online scheduler, or call (669) 266-5464 today.