At IRBIS, We Fix Your AC Fast and Restore Your Comfort
When air conditioners suddenly quit, people tend to get hot under the collar—and in more ways than one. Fortunately, IRBIS’ reliable AC repair service in San Jose, CA, helps allow cooler heads to prevail. We provide high-quality air conditioner repair service by professionals who are trained, licensed, and certified in their trade. They can identify and fix any problem, so your air condition doesn’t cause you any more trouble.
Here’s How Our AC Repair Service Works
We’ve built our business around an effective process that allows us to provide every customer with great service. This sets us apart from our competitors. Our attention to detail helps us meet our commitment to excellence. Here is a closer look at how our AC repair service works.
- Consult with a Technician: Reach out for a scheduling consultation with our specialist via a phone call or schedule your meeting online.
- Complete Inspection: We’ll perform a whole house inspection where we will inspect the heating system, air conditioning system, duct work, thermostat, air flow delivery, carbon monoxide levels, and electrical components.
- Discuss the Issue: Our technicians will consult with you, explain the problem, and provide a custom solution for your family’s needs. You’ll receive an accurate estimate and timeline before we get started.
- Air Conditioner Repair: We perform the work, following COVID-19 and other safety measures. Our technicians use the latest repair methods and tools to correct the underlying problem, while working efficiently and to ensure any A/C performance issues are completely resolved.
- Report: We will provide you a detailed report of completed work with pictures. Full transparency ensures you will never be left guessing what we have done to improve your comfort, safety, and peace of mind.
Signs of You Need Your AC Unit Repaired
If you’re not sure if you need air conditioning repair, there are telltale signals to watch out for. It may be time to bring in a trained professional if your unit does any of the following:
- Blows warm air or doesn’t blow air at all
- Creates a loud banging noise
- Leaks strange fluids
- Emits a burning or musty smell
- Causes an unexplained spike in your electric bill
- Does not respond when you adjust the thermostat
- Turns on and off too frequently (short cycles)
- Runs constantly without shutting off
- Leaves warmer and cooler spots throughout your home
- Won’t turn on no matter how much you try
Any of these issues mean you may need home AC repair. Whether you have a motor problem, leak, a malfunctioning thermostat, sensor problem, low refrigerant, clogged filter, or electrical damage, our techs are equipped to quickly fix your AC unit.
How to Prevent Air Conditioner Failure
You can avoid the need for emergency air conditioner repair by properly caring for the system. A unit that is properly maintained typically requires fewer repairs. Also pay careful attention to how you use it. Here are some A/C failure prevention tips:
- Schedule regular maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer and your AC repair company.
- Clean or replace filters as recommended; if not, airflow issues and particles can affect air conditioner performance.
- Remove debris from around the outdoor air conditioner unit. Also, trim bushes and shrubs a few feet back.
- Turn the A/C down when it’s not needed. Turning it on and off too much can strain vital components.
- Don’t set the thermostat too low. Trying to cool off faster will only cause the system to be overworked.
- Turn the thermostat up a few degrees; turn on a fan too. There will be less demand on the A/C, saving energy and reducing strain.
- Schedule duct cleaning, repair, or sealing if ductwork hasn’t been serviced in a few years.
Call IRBIS for High-Quality Air Conditioner Repair Service
We’re fully confident our technicians can handle any air conditioning repair in the San Jose area thanks to their knowledge and experience. To make sure our customers enjoy the best service, we routinely hold continued education programs for our staff. This ensures they’re trained to use state-of-the-art equipment and the best techniques to fix any model of air conditioner they come across.
If your AC isn’t cooling like it should or is emitting strange noises or odors, don’t wait. Bring in one of our talented, personable technicians to handle your air conditioning repair job if you’re in or around San Jose, South Bay, or anywhere in the Bay Area. You can reach us by calling 669.COOLING or by sending us a message through our website.