Air duct cleaning is an important part of HVAC maintenance. To schedule professional air duct cleaning services in San Jose and the South Bay region by trained technicians, call IRBIS today.
Is It Necessary to Have My Air Ducts Cleaned?
When it comes to having good indoor air quality, you can trust IRBIS to address all your concerns. There are many factors that can impact your comfort and health at home, including allergens, mold, smog, dust, and even wildfire smoke. Our team uses the latest equipment to perform duct cleaning so you can breathe easy and live free of irritating and sometimes hazardous pollutants in your home.
Cleaning air ducts is necessary because not all particulates are captured by HVAC filters. Those that pass through can build up inside ductwork. There are many surfaces where this can happen, creating an environment suited for bacteria, mold, microbes, and even insects and rodents. Microscopic organisms, and particulate and waste matter from infestations, can result in poor indoor air quality.
Regular duct cleaning can address these issues when they’re small. This can avoid bigger problems with your comfort, health, and well-being as well as with your air conditioning system. Small particulates can strain vital HVAC components. Therefore, by cleaning air ducts, you can save money on preventable repairs.
Why IRBIS is the best:
What Is the Process for Duct Cleaning?
At IRBIS, we have a well-established process for air duct cleaning that ensures high-quality results. When we arrive at your home to service your ductwork, you can expect the following:
- Inspection: Our certified technicians perform a thorough inspection to determine the condition of your ductwork and the scope of any issues present.
- High-Powered Vacuum: We use a vacuum system with HEPA filtration to remove the most dirt and particles possible, including some of the smallest ones.
- HVAC Cleaning: The same vacuum is used to clean the evaporator coil in your furnace along with the blower motor, vent covers, and other components that need cleaning.
- Compressed Air: Enables us to remove any additional contaminants in your ducts, which are cleaned out by our commercial-grade vacuum system.
- Air Duct Cleaning When You Need It: On average, ducts need a thorough cleaning every five to seven years. But that depends on the number of occupants in your home, if you have pets, and the types of HVAC filters used.
Any home may require duct cleaning. Dust and debris can build up in old homes. However, even newer structures can have air quality issues. Drywall dust and other construction by-products may require a thorough cleanup of your ductwork.
Contact IRBIS for Air Duct Cleaning Services
Always consult a professional for cleaning air ducts. Doing so yourself can risk injury and damage to your HVAC system. Our technicians are trained, experienced, and equipped to handle any air duct cleaning job. IRBIS is also trusted for all types of air conditioning, furnace, and heat pump service for residential and commercial clients in and around San Jose. To schedule air duct cleaning services in the Bay Area, book an appointment online or call 669-266-5464 today.