Redwood City, CA HVAC Contractor
Customers in Redwood City, CA, can call on IRBIS to address their AC, heating, and plumbing installation/replacement, repair, and maintenance needs. Redwood City is located on the San Francisco Peninsula. It’s home to Blair Island and Edgewood Park and Nature Preserve, where you’ll find miles of scenic nature trails. From the community of Redwood Shores, where the Grand Bay Hotel San Francisco is, to neighborhoods like Edgewood Park, Woodside Plaza, and Friendly Acres, IRBIS is ready to help anyone with their HVAC or plumbing concerns.
The services we’re known for keep homes safe, functional, and comfortable. We’re committed to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction, no matter the nature and scope of the service call. Our contractors are fully licensed. They have the training and experience to resolve any problem and install any type of heating, cooling, or plumbing equipment. From prompt, friendly professionals to discounts, maintenance plans, and financing, IRBIS has you covered and is ready to work with your budget.
Air Conditioning Services in Redwood City, CA
We can address any AC problem. Call us as soon as your air conditioner makes loud noises, blows warm air, or leaks water or refrigerant. If it stops running altogether, releases a musty or burning smell, or your electric bill spikes, we’ll troubleshoot and repair the unit. Our technicians use the latest tools and equipment to evaluate and fix AC systems fast.
IRBIS is also trusted for AC installation and replacement. We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer so install the most reliable systems, and warranty them for a full year. Our technicians ensure your system is up and running before they leave. We’ll also replace an older unit that needs major repairs or no longer works, making sure it’s sized properly for your home.
You can also rely on our maintenance team to keep your AC running longer. Members of our annual maintenance plan get priority service, free diagnostics, and discounts with easier access to:
- Filter cleanings
- Airflow tests
- AC tune-ups
- Ductwork inspections
Furnace/Heat Pump Services in Redwood City, CA
Professional furnace installation keeps your home warm in the cooler months. When we install or replace your heater, we update or repair your ductwork and electrical connections when necessary. Every heating unit installed is sized and customized to the client’s needs. All the while, we handle all installation steps, from permitting to disconnecting and removing your old system, to quickly installing and commissioning your new unit.
Heating system repair and maintenance are necessary for safety, comfort, and efficiency. Regular service can avoid carbon monoxide exposure and reduce repair expenses. IRBIS also specializes in heat pumps. Instead of generating heat like a furnace, a heat pump transfers heat from outside and can operate in reverse to cool your home. When it’s time for heating replacement, our team walks you through all the options and helps determine what’s best for your home.
Other HVAC Services in Redwood City, CA
At IRBIS, we have all your HVAC needs met. This means we can help you with:
- Duct Repair/Replacement: Damaged ducts can restrict air circulation and leak a substantial amount of conditioned air. Let us repair torn, disconnected, or broken ducts or replace improperly sized ones to improve comfort and efficiency. Ductwork inspections allow us to spot and correct hidden issues. We use the latest technologies to seal or replace ducts with minimal disruption.
- Thermostats: Your thermostat is the control center for your HVAC system. If it stops working, parts are damaged, or the wiring is faulty, your home may not reach or stay at the right temperature. Also, your AC or furnace may not respond to changes in settings. Our technicians are trained to repair and, if necessary, replace or upgrade a thermostat in any of these scenarios.
- Indoor Air Quality: Dust, dirt, pet dander, mold, bacteria, and particles from smog and wildfires can collect and concentrate in your home. To improve your indoor air quality, we can install ultraviolet (UV) lamps in your HVAC system, which kill organic pathogens, eliminate odors, and help reduce allergies and illnesses. We also install high-efficiency filters and advanced air filtration solutions based on the findings of our air quality inspections and testing.
Plumbing Services in Redwood City, CA
Most people don’t like calling a plumber. IRBIS employs licensed and fully trained plumbing technicians who use the latest tools and equipment to handle any plumbing job. Dripping faucets and running toilets are nuisances that can waste water and indicate a more serious problem. If a pipe bursts, major water damage is imminent. A ruptured gas line can trigger a fire or explosion. But you can always count on IRBIS to fix the problem fast.
We can help with the following plumbing tasks in Redwood City:
- Plumbing Inspection: We use the latest video camera technology to evaluate your pipes and spot any issues, which our team can fix at their source.
- Drain Cleaning: Unclogging a sink, toilet, tub, shower, or floor drain is simple with our expertise and hi-tech tools.
- Hot Water Heaters: We provide high-quality water heater maintenance, including tank flushes, and properly size units before installation. Tankless water heaters can be installed as well.
- Repiping: Whether a water supply, wastewater, or sewer pipe is leaking, broken, or corroded or has failed, our team can replace it with a higher quality, longer lasting product.
- Sewer Line Repair: We can fix a sewer line backup fast to restore your safety and sanity. If pipes have shifted, corroded, cracked, or become clogged with tree roots, trenchless methods can often be used to solve the problem.
Contact IRBIS to Schedule an Appointment
If you live in Redwood City, CA, you can trust IRBIS to help with AC, furnace, and plumbing installation or repair. We provide thermostat installation, duct repair, and indoor air quality services as well. Our discounts and maintenance plans will help you save and our technicians have the latest training so you can expect the highest quality service. To book an appointment, contact us online or call 669-266-5464 today!